Check Out Some Great Librarian Contributions From the Past Weeks!

This week, we’re excited to shine a spotlight on the dedicated LingQ librarians who have been tirelessly adding more fantastic courses to our LingQ libraries. We invite you to explore and enjoy their contributions!

If you’re interested in learning Cantonese, we recommend checking out “Cantonese without Toil,” a course inspired by the Assimil course. The 100 basic lessons is a great starting point.

You can find it here:

(Level: Beginner 1)

Have you witnessed the incredible performance by a Finnish singer at Eurovision 2023? If not, you definitely should! To give you a glimpse into the culture of the world’s happiest country for six consecutive years, we present “Finnish Language Nuggets” by Max.

Check it out here:

(Level: Beginner 2)

Did you know that the former palace of Romanian dictator Ceaușescu in Bucharest is the second-largest building in the world, surpassed only by the Pentagon? It boasts an astounding 1,100 rooms. By the way, if you’re looking to take your first steps in Romania, we have some simple dialogues to help you get started!

Check it out here:

Interestingly enough, one-fifth of the ancient rulers of Rome were born on what is now Serbian soil. If you’re eager to learn more about Serbia, we recommend checking out this comprehensive step-by-step course.

Check it out here:

1 Like

@nsprung It would be nicer if the links posted could have the preview of their content. This should be a feature of this new platform but apparently it doesn’t happen with LingQ’s links.

4 Likes

Are there supposed to be only four links? I saw that it doesn’t have the courses mentioned in the newsletter email for French, German, etc. I’ve noticed this for all forum posts I’ve clicked on recently, not seeming to show the full content.

Thanks for the feedback Davide - We will see what we can do.

1 Like

The content items mentioned in the newsletter email are usually not the same as the ones in the forum post. The post tends to focus on more recently added content, and the email focuses on older, more popular content.

Oh, ok. Thanks for clarifying. So how can we view the ones mentioned in the email; do we have to search the title in Lingq?

You can simply click the link in the email, the names of the courses are links to the courses themselves.