I’ve been trying to upload an audio file but can’t.
Once I select a file it just takes me back to the modal and nothing happens. Same if a drag and drop the file.
Other things to note:
- No visible errors in UI
- My file was an MP3 and the size is 175.9 MB
- I attempted in incognito mode (Chrome). For good measure I also tried Safari (incognito + cleared cache). Still didn’t work.
- I added title and input text prior to trying to upload. Also tried without title and input text.
Chrome Dev Tools Console Errors.
I don’t think these have anything to do with issue (maybe the JS issue), but here they are:
- Audit usage of navigator.userAgent, navigator.appVersion, and navigator.platform
- The AudioContext was not allowed to start. It must be resumed (or created) after a user gesture on the page
- Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: play() failed because the user didn’t interact with the document first
- Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ‘&’ → ticket.js (last line)