Can't login on my phone

I recently signed up with google, bought a subscription then went to sign in on my phone, no matter what I try it fails, I tried logging in using the Google option and my email and password. Both times it just loads and does nothing whereas if I sign in with incorrect credentials it says I have an invalid password. Furthermore my second account which doesn’t have a subscription, I can login fine using the app. The only difference is this new paid account was created via the browser

2 Likes

Im getting exactly the same issue! Have you contacted support?

1 Like

I haven’t but I saw others getting help here so I hope I don’t have to.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. I’ve got your email and will reply you there with more details.

1 Like

I’m having the exact same issue.
I can log in just fine on a PC browser, but can’t log in on my Android app.
When I input my credentials and hit the log in button, the screen flashes, then nothing happens. I’ve tried logging in using the Google option, that doesn’t work. Also tried logging in via email. I get an email from LingQ in my inbox, and when I click that, I successfully log in to LingQ through an in-app browser window within Gmail, NOT through the app. I’ve already emailed support about this and am awaiting a response.

1 Like

@LinguaFranca Sorry to hear that. I’ll check your email and check with our developers if they can identify the issue. Thanks for reporting.

1 Like

Lingq Fixed the bug :grinning:

2 Likes

We pushed the fix. Thanks again for reporting the issue everyone.

1 Like