Can't get to profile page

What have you done to LingQ this morning? The mouse-over menu under community has gone and the layout has changed. I’ve had to change to really tiny writing to get everything to fit across the page.

No problem for me, everything looks and works the same as yesterday. (Windows XP, IE 7.0)

I have no problems too. It looks as a browser problem; try another one to make it sure. Have you installed any updates, or IE8?

I don’t think so but Firefox tends to update itself. I’m on

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.11) Gecko/2009060215 Firefox/3.0.11

I’ll try internet explorer.

Helen, I have the same version of FF (the only difference is OS and language), and LingQ works fine as usual. Perhaps, it is some add-on who broke everything? Last week my FF installed upgrade of AdBlock and it broke Rikaichan and FF itself %) I switched off all add-on, restarted FF, and began to switch on add-ons one-by-one and this way I discover that it is AdBlock’s fault.

That sounds very strange Helen. We haven’t done anything to LingQ so it must be something that has changed at your end.

Mmm. I’ll consult my technical support department when he comes home.

Thanks for advice.

My technical support guy is stumped. He says he’ll send some screen dumps to LingQ support of the scripts that have stopped working.

I notice the problem coincided with a Zone Alarm anti-virus update. Why that should affect LingQ scripts I can’t imagine.

Meanwhile it’s all working OK with Internet Explorer 7.