Can't added LingQs or Known Words

I’ve reset my Japanese progress in my profile and whenever I click a blue word to either make it a known word or a lingq it only says:
“Oops! To continue creating unlimited LingQs, you will need to upgrade.”.

I literally have 0 lingqs…

Unfortunately resetting a language doesn’t help. After you’ve once reached your limit you have to upgrade. It is a hard limit. The system knows that you had reached the limit. They changed the habit of LingQ with on of the last updates.

As this question appears quite often on the forum the message should be improved that students get when they’ve reached the limit .

I’ve got the same problem. Mine are like that since I reset my Spanish since I had 23 but didn’t know what to do so I just saved them all and put the words I knew in yellow instead of opposite way around.

I agree with Vera. It would be good to better inform new members about the 20-LingQs hard limit.

I have the same problem. I have only 3 LingQs and can´t create new LingQs.

@helio_vieira - There is a hard limit of 20 LingQs for Free accounts. This means that deleting LingQs from your account doesn’t reset the limit. I checked your account and it looks like you’ve hit the limit so to continue creating LingQs you’ll have to upgrade your account. You can also increase your limit by inviting friends to join LingQ.

Thanks, Alex!