Cancelation problem

I suddently can’t open the 1 on 1 conversation link to cancel conversations. This is the first time I’ve tried since the Big Reform… Help!! ;_;

I can’t neither.

Error message is

line 5:16
letter: 1
Error: ‘EventDialog’ is not declared
cord:0

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Oops, it was “line: 516”

As we work out the bugs in the new system, it is important to report all problems, even if they may have been reported before. I have reported the fact that I cannot open the discussion reports, although I can access them from the discussion lists below.

In the meantime we will have to try to work around these problems. If you need to cancel discussions, you can contact members on their walls and email us at customer service regarding refunding points.

Sorry for the problems. We are working on them.

Cancelling the other way round works, though! I just had to cancel a lesson with Steve and it all went v. smoothly.

There seems to be an issue occurring occasionally with the Speak page. It seems to work eventually, if you try to open it a little later. We are trying to figure out what the problem is.

Over and over again - problems with learned LingQs! It’s annoying to see ‘0’ in the line ‘learned lingqs’ in my profile. Before the new system I had no such problems. What’s wrong?

Or if nobody has signed up yet, we can cancel the event from the calendar page.

tevija,

I can assure you that our programmers are under pressure to resolve all of these problems. I am truly sorry for the inconvenience. I feel that overall LingQing is much more convenient now and your English learning will benefit.

There are however problems that need to be worked out. In order to get as much useful input as possible it would be better to create a separate thread for this kind of problem. Yo could call it problems with counting in the new LingQ. This way we can also hear the experience of others. Thank you for your patience. If you want I will start this thread.

Thanks Steve, I’d like to.

tevija, we are aware of the problem and we are working on it. In the meantime, it seems to work best in Firefox if you are not already using that browser.