Cancel subscription and get refunded

Hello, I would like to request a refund because I realized that I have topped up the wrong account. I topped up the account registered with an email address, and I realized this could lead to security issues. If someone changes the email address, then my account could be stolen. I should have logged in with my Google account. In that scenario, even if the email or password is changed, I could still log in with my Google account. My Google account is not so easily compromised as it has phone verification and email verification.

1 Like

@weiweiang No problem, payment refunded and subscription expired.

1 Like

What would be refunded if you ended my subscription right now?

1 Like

@psyduckfan You upgrade your account yesterday, so you can still request a full refund if you want so. Let me know.

1 Like

That would be great, thank you

1 Like

Sure thing, I took care of it for you.

1 Like

@zoran I would like to cancel my subscription, Thanks

1 Like

@yuz.me Sure, it’s taken care of now.

1 Like

@zoran I’d like to get a refund and cancel the subscription as well. I subscribed for one year about two weeks ago so I should be able to get a full refund.

1 Like

@zoran I’d like to get a refund and cancel the subscription as well. I subscribed for one year about two weeks ago so I should be able to get a full refund.

1 Like

@rustinliu No problem, I refunded your payment and expired subscription.

1 Like

@Abirvalg No problem, it’s taken care of.

1 Like

@zoran can you cancel my subscription please?

1 Like

Hi @zoran, regretfully I’ve decided that LingQ is not for me. It’s probably fine for mainstream languages like Spanish, French, or German, but for less popular languages like Croatian, I feel there is a lot missing. There’s not a wide selection of reading material, and even with the reading material that you do have on LingQ, it would appear that there’s a lot of Serbian (words and grammar) in the stories.

I also find the vocabulary tool incredibly clunky. For example, there’s no way of simply editing a word that I’ve imported; I have to delete it add a new one. The SRS engine in the vocabulary section needs a lot of work, and I feel it is miles behind something like Memrise.

With that all said, please cancel my subscription and provide me with a refund. It’s been less than a week since I subscribed, so I would expect a full refund please.

Thanks -
Steve

1 Like

@seanmatlock It’s taken care of now.

1 Like

@zoran please respond to my message. I’d like to cancel.

1 Like

@payne.stephenb It’s taken care of now.

1 Like

Can I please cancel my subscription and get a refund?
Might come back another time but I need the money back.
Kind regards

1 Like

@dmariafuchs No problem, I refunded your payment and expired subscription.

1 Like

Hi, my name is Pio. I paid for your premium membership on October 02, 2022, but after a while I cancelled it. The website said it was cancelled but I still had until October 02, 2023 to use the website. Today I received an email saying that I was charged again for another year until October 2023. I don’t know how this happened but I am completely sure I cancelled it, because I checked twice while I was using the app. I didn’t want to be charged again. Is there a way to fix this? Thank you!

1 Like