Can you help me learn English?

Hello guys, I want to learn English. I know a little bit of English. I’m looking for someone to speak english with me. I can teach you Turkish too

I can teach you

I hope you already found someone to teach you!! Good luck with learning English!! I hope you do really well and learn it well. I learned it before and kept on practicing it until I was confident enough. You will find it really useful because there are so many people who speak it and use it. Even on the internet. there are a lot of English things so that can make you practice also.

Oh hello, I would like someone to help me, if you can I’ll be glad.

This is not a bad way of learning the language. I think you need someone who can speak Turkish, not perfectly, but at least a little bit.

I can teach you ! Do you have Skype ?

Hi ! My name is Cavin and I came from China, I know it is quite late but here is my warm suggestion for new people who have the same question in mind. My English was so bad, so I came to learn English at Big Ben Academy. At first, I can only speak a few English words such as “I am fine.” and “Thank you”. But now, I am able to speak English fluently ! All the staff at Big Ben Academy are so nice and caring, they have helped me to go through a lot of challenges while learning English. So I would suggest you to learn English at Big Ben Academy ! They are now doing online classes as well, you can learn anywhere, anytime. Check this out https://bigben.academy/ !

I do

Hi! I would be happy to help! I don’t do face to face, but I can set up a thread where we can chat and I can teach you English! I happen to be a native English speaker, and a fluent Latin speaker. Latin can help you learn other languages. Also, if you feel most comfortable speaking Turkish while learning English, I can speak Turkish and teach you English. Whatever you want.
Also, check out my Language Learning Exercises. I post them every day.

meeeeee