Bug with progress in stats

Today I tried out the German iPad app. I noticed that the stats showed I had zero progress after half an hour. I switched to the standard Lingq iPad app, and after 15 minutes it showed some progress. Then I switched the theme from dark to light. I checked the progress and it had gone to zero. I don’t know if the theme switch was related. I have done Lingq every day this year, but streaks keep breaking because progress is not recorded. (I don’t really care about streaks but I like to record progress, not that it serves a real purpose.)

Thanks for reporting, we will investigate the issue.

1 Like