[bug] Translations unreadable, font way too small

For a while now, Lingq has the “feature” of showing the translations in the option “show translations” when reading a text in a font that is absolutely unreadable.

It is very possible I missed an option somewhere to increase that font, but I did not see one. Could you please point it out to me?

It seems unlikely there is no such option as anyone with even slightly impaired vision will have trouble reading these translations.

Please help.

I agree. They broke it. Use Lingq in a browser. Make the main text small in the reader settings (it will now be the same size as the translation) and then use your browser to magnify the whole screen.

1 Like

Thanks, we’ll see what we can do. In the meantime, if you increase font size under the settings, that will affect the translations font too and increase it.

Not in a browser

1 Like

I am glad I am not the only one. However, I am not willing to jump through hoops to correct an obvious bug. If I set the font in the browser to small, that works for all sites, which is not what I want. I hope the developers can figure out a way to make the translation as legible as the text without special tricks.