[Bug] Linq stats - incorrect values per completed lesson


This past month, I’ve noticed the values when I complete classes is incorrect. Even small classes will show hundreds of LingQs and known words added to my statistics (screenshot attached).

Also, while the time spent listening per lesson is correct, the amount of time listening appears to be excessive when I look at it in the statistics (see second screenshot).

The browser used is Google Chrome, and the content is manually added using the “Import” button.

Please let me know if any additional information is required.

Kind regards,



Thanks for reporting, we will investigate the issue.

1 Like