Dear support team,
I have encountered a new bug. Since a couple of days I have been having the following problem: When I want to manually add a lesson to a course the language is changed automatically (in my case: from English to Japanese). Since the course does not exist in the other language (i.e. Japanese), there is an error message when I try to import a new lesson.
- my target language is English
- I go to a course and click on “view course”
- I click on “edit course”
- I click on “add lesson”
- now the language is changed automatically (in my case from English to Japanese - although the course does not exist in that language)
- I have to change the language back to English
- I have to select the course manually (not necessary before)
- now I can import the a new lesson
This bug slows down the process of importing a lesson. I hope it can be fixed easily since this is a new bug that appeared just a couple of days ago.