Brazilian Portuguese Podcast in LingQ Store

There is a problem when it comes to purchasing these lessons. Whenever I click on “Buy”, and then on “ok” when the lightbox pops up to confirm my request, I get a 500 - Server error. No points were deducted from my account and no lesson was added.

Also, would it be possible to have a ‘preview’ of the lessons so that we have an idea of what we’re purchasing? If there is one and I just didn’t see it let me know. But if there isn’t, having the paid lessons in the store setup so you can’t preview them makes me more hesitant to giving over points for I have little idea as to what I’m purchasing.

Thanks!

Luke

Hi Luke,

Thanks for reporting this. We’ll look into why the error is occurring. I’ll also talk to the provider to see if they are interested in providing the first lesson for free to give people a sample of what they will be purchasing.

The first lesson of this collection is now available for free, so be sure to take a look. :slight_smile:

thanks alex!

You should now be able to purchase these lessons from the LingQ Store. Let us know if you encounter any other problems!