Ayuda¡

hola, cuando cliqueo una palabra desconocida me dice que tengo que aumentar mi suscripción y no puedo verla ¿que hago?

Hi @gray_881, with Free account you can create only limited number of LingQs. To create unlimited LingQs and use the full functionality of the site, you should upgrade your account. We suggest you try Premium membership for $10 per month. You then will be able to cancel it at any time.

Traducción automática

Hola @ gray_881, con la cuenta gratuita puede crear sólo número limitado de LingQs. Para crear LingQs ilimitadas y utilizar todas las funciones de este sitio, usted debe actualizar su cuenta. Le recomendamos que pruebe suscripción Premium por $ 10 por mes. A continuación, podrá cancelarlo en cualquier momento.

entonces es mentira que lingq puede ser utilizado gratuitamente

@gray_881 - you can use basic functionality with free account, including access to all the lessons in a library, audio and transcripts which you can freely learn. Full functionality (unlimited LingQs, unlimited imports) is available with Premium and Premium Plus subscriptions.

Como puedo regresar al párrafo original si algo algún error como borrar o cambiar el color de las palabras? gracias

@carlotita - I am not sure if I fully understand your question. Even if you delete created LingQs, it doesn’t help because you have already reached your limit.