Audio with Exported Vocabulary?

I am thinking about upgrading my account (currently only a free member). I know that I can export vocabulary with a basic account, but what I don’t know is if the exported vocabulary includes the audio. I would love to be able to transfer my lingq’s (with audio) to my spaced repetition software. If someone could let me know if the audio is included with the exported vocabulary I would appreciate it.
Thank you.
Chris Phillips

Hi Chris,

The audio icon that you see on the flashcards is a TTS (Text-To-Speech) service provided by Google, so the audio files don’t actually exist on our server, but rather are downloaded from Google each time the audio icon is clicked.
There are, of course, many other features that come with a paid membership that you might find useful in your language studies, including an unlimited number of LingQs.

I would add to what Alex said that there are many advantages to having a lot of LingQs in one’s database. This is often not appreciated by learners.

I find that opening up a new text and seeing a large number of yellow highlighted (previously saved) words, is the most effective way of remembering vocabulary. And of course as a Basic member I can use the bookmarklet to grab anything I am reading on the Internet and quickly import it and “mine” if for new words, as well as see my old yellow words that I am trying to master.