App troubles? Not anymore :)

Ok, I’ll let you know if I notice anything.

Some bugs are fixed, some are not. I have to agree is getting better :slight_smile: Here are the problems im having with the iphone app:

-App is logging out randomly.

• Many times when i make a lingq or put a word as known, the colour of the word doesnt change in the iphone app, (though the system is counting it as known word or lingq).

I am happy the problem with playlists deleting by itselfs has been solved, that was the most annoying thing, but still would be good to have the option to see the last lesson you´ve done, since sometimes is hard to find an specific lesson in a course with 100 or more lessons.

Thank you and keep the good work.

Hello Josu88,

Thanks for your feedback. We will do our best to address the issues your are experiencing.

Please let us know a few details:

• Which device and iOS version are you currently using?
• Which version of the LingQ app is on your phone?
• Does this happen in particular lessons, or completely randomly?

With your help we will try to fix these issues as soon as possible and we will keep you posted!

Thanks!

The Android app is still have some minor bugs.

Whenever I highlight a word, it never does it, so I have to highlight it again. When it does happen, the page refreshes and takes me back to the top of the page, making me lose my place in the text.

Hi Dimethylamine,
Sorry about that. Scrolling back on top issue is now fixed and new app version without this bug will be published on Google Play soon.
Thanks for you patience!

My app is not adding New courses New courses is not showing
By taping beginner 1

@tamgid1 - Are you in the Android app? When you tap the “New course” button you don’t see any courses in the popup that opens?

No, I am on OS
now my courses works perfect
Thanks