I just updated to the latest Android app version 3.1.7. I was looking at a lesson in sentence mode. On the third sentence, I clicked a blue word and chose a definition. In the phrase field, the first sentence of the text was entered, even though that phrase didn’t contain the chosen word.
The first three sentences are
ELIAS HADE HAFT svårt att sova under natten. Lägenheten saknade helt luftkonditionering vilket innebar att det inte fanns något som lindrade den tunga värmen, dessutom var han jetlaggad.”
When adding luftkonditioinering, the phrase field contained “Beijing, Kiina”.
Ah, I apologize for the delay on this one. We were rushing to get out our latest version before the holiday break so I don’t think I managed to look into this one properly. I’m away at the moment but will check early next week to confirm the issue and will follow up with you if we need any additional information.
Just a heads up on this one - I’m testing the latest version of the app which will likely be released in the next week or so, and I can’t seem to reproduce this issue. Once the newest version is up, please let us know if you’re still having this issue when saving LingQs!
I uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version on Android today and the problem still seems to occur when using sentence view. Full lesson view looks ok. I was using standard library content in Russian language.