Address bar displaying wrong translation

Just wondering if anybody knows the answer to this. Before, whenever highlighting a web page word or phrase with my cursor, I would get the Russian translation of that word in the address bar. Now, when I highlight a word, the address bar translation is ITALIAN ??? I am using Firefox. I also at times use Google Translate as my translator. I have played around with the language settings in the Google Translate to see if this made a difference. But nothing has changed. I continue to get ITALIAN translations of English words even though I have the language pair set to translate English/Russian. I have looked through these support forum threads and Google help for answers, but so far, I am not able to find the solution to the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

SanneT, I am referring to the ‘address bar’ at the top of the web page. I look at the address bar because it gives a quick and good definition, I think from Google, but I don’t know for sure. Before, whenever I highlighted a Russian word using the cursor, the address bar would display the translated definition in English. Now, however, when I highlight the words, Italian definitions are given. :frowning: I really don’t know what to do in order to get it back to Russian/English.

Hi Tim,

I have no idea what you mean by the translation in the address bar. It sounds like it is something unrelated to our site. Is it the Google translator in the Google toolbar?