Academy Live e10: LingQ 4.0 Beta - What do they really think?

We are loving the LingQ 4.0 Beta, but what do our students really think about it? Episode 10: LingQ 4.0 Beta - What do they really think? - YouTube

Bem ansioso para a atualização do site!!

Page turns? Did I hear page turns? I can’t wait to see that in action! It’s been on my wish list ever since I started using the site. Will this also be in the iOS version? (Please :slight_smile: It would be even more useful there. In general, is 4.0 mainly a desktop upgrade first, or is the iOS getting redesigned and rolled out at the same time?

We are working on the iOS and Android apps too. They will be redesigned to look like the new website version (yes, that includes page turns too). :slight_smile:

Cool! I’m really looking forward to it!

I have been using the iOS version of the Beta since it became available and have never been so addicted to LingQing. If you have a chance to join the Beta, go for it. There are, however, a number of issues that have to be ironed out. Even at that it is a great learning space.

Yes, I would love to take the Beta for a test drive! Where do I sign up?

+1

I agree with Steve. The new iOS app is a massive step forward.

I have been beta testing the browser and iOS versions. To be honest, the paging is a massive improvement for the iOS app, but not so much for the browser.

1 Like