新LingQ やりにくい!

僕のマックのスクリーンには幅が広すぎて、全部表示できません。いちいち、ずらしてみるのは面倒です。どうにかしてほしいな。しばらく待ったら、良くなるかな(^_^; まだ出来たばかりだし。一週間後に来てみます。

けんさん,色色迷惑をかけて本当にごめんあさい。.スクリーンの右側のtop cornerの minus sign をクリックしてスクリーンをminimizeして使ってみってください。こうすれば古いLingQの方法で行けるとおもいます。
確かにLingQ 2.0を始まって特定のひとには問題がまだある。それはbrowserによる問題ではないそうですから理由は探しにくいです。出来るだけ早く解決したい。大部分のひとには,私も含めて、主の機能は使えます.
特定のscreen sizeの問題について後でなんかできると思います.とうりあえずminimized viewで使ってみって,また連絡してください。

ほかの人でも問題 あろういは質問があればぜひ報告してください.

Steve! 回答をありがとうございます。でも、「スクリーンの右側のtop cornerの minus sign 」が見つからないのですが(^_^; どこにあるんだろう・・・ また明日探してみます。おやすみなさい。

いくら探しても「スクリーンの右側のtop cornerの minus sign 」が見つからないんですが・・・

Look here (for the top corner minus sign): http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/3008/9jkyurla_png.htm

Thanks guineapig, I was about to do a screenshot in Jing, but your screenshot is great. Is that some kind of screen shot program? Could yo explain how you did this? Danke.

私も画面が少し広いと感じている。
まだ、サーバは重いような気がする。light serverは望ましい。

レッスン画面で保存した単語が、語彙リストで見るときちんと保存されていません。

おそらく、ほかのスレッドでは話題に出ていることと思いますが、時間がなくて全部見ていませんので、こちらで報告させていただきます。

1)中国語の語彙リストでは、最初のピンインのみが保存されている状態です。
2)英語では、最初の一語のみ保存されています。
3)レッスンページで、語彙保存のときに出現する「Save」のボタンは機能しているのでしょうか?

レッスンページ上のLingQ機能は一番重要な部分であると思います。レッスンでたくさん単語を保存して、あとで復習するため語彙リストに行ったら保存されていないというのはかなり重大な問題です。たとえば、初心者ユーザーがやっと使い方を覚えてシステムがきちんと機能しないのに気づき、不具合報告の前に利用しなくなる可能性が考えられます。
この問題に関していち早く修正されることを望みます。

レッスンページで、きちんと保存されていないようなので、現在一時的に以下のようなやり方で単語保存をしています。

使用ブラウザ Firefox
1)レッスンページ上で青色表示の単語をクリックして、黄色表示にする。
2)マウスの真ん中のボタンを語彙リスト編集画面リンク上でクリックして、もう一つタブを開く。
3)1)で黄色表示にした単語を、語彙リスト編集画面上で、レッスンページを参照しながらオンライン辞書を使って編集する。編集項目はヒント、例文、タグなど。

Hi Shigeharu,

I will answer in English for the benefit of others.

You reported, if I understand you correctly, that in Chinese and English, not all the words you saved appeared in the yellow list of Saved LingQs in the right hand pane, and that pin yin or other words you added to the hints did not appear in the saved LingQs. You said that you were in Firefox.

I tried LingQing in Chinese and English, Chrome and Firefox and did not experience any problems.

Has anyone else experienced the problems described by Shigeharu.

Shigeharu please comment if I have misunderstood your explanation.

Now that LingQ system is unstable, I have to follow the following procedure.

My browser= Firefox
First, I click all the blue-highlighted words to get yellow-highlighted ones. At this point, it is not necessary to put hints and example sentences in words. Then, I use the vocabulary list for each lesson in order to edit saved ones. I occasionally edit example sentences when they are not complete.

Key point
I use lesson pages and vocabulary list pages to edit sentences or to choose appropriate meanings in dictionaries.

I do not experience any problems LingQing. I LingQ the blue words first. I click Enter to accept the User Hints, or choose the google translate Hint, or go the dictionary to copy and paste a definition as necessary, and then press Enter or click save.

The example sentences are captured automatically. I can edit my phrases or hints at any time, while studying or by going back to the list later. Any editing I do while studying the lesson is saved properly if I hit Enter or click on Save.

While there are some issues and bugs, including the odd sticky LingQ now and again, I do not experience the problems you described, not in Chrome and not in Firefox.

Again, I wonder if anyone else has these problems.

Shigeharu, eugrus, on another thread, reported a problem with Hints not saving right away similar to the problems that you described. We will try to figure out what is happening here. As I said, I do not get this problem, and I create a lot of LingQs, over one thousand a week. However it appears that you and others have this problem. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Today I tried to save some words. It seems to work well.

We pushed some more fixes today. I think a lot or problems will gradually clear up. But please report it again if it happens again.

Steveからの返事で書かれた事は出来ましたが、単語を新しく保存する時、単語の表示画面が右画面にはみ出してしまい、右にスクロールしても、そのはみ出た部分は表示されません。つまり単語保存の表示画面は常に右端の部分が見えないままです。

この状況は、そのうち改善されるかと、2週間待ってみましたが、今のところ改善されていなく、非常にやりにくいです。横長のワイドスクリーンだったら、問題ないのでしょうが、僕のconventional sized displayではだめです。これは、改善は不可能なのでしょうか?以前のヴァージョンでは、ずっと問題なく表示されていたので残念です。

どなたか同じ状況の方いらっしゃいますか?

@kenosaka

1)この問題はminimized viewでも起こっていますか?
2)僕は知っている限り、ほかの人からこの問題は報告されていない。あらかじめAlexとMarkにemailを通じて訪ねました。

Kenosaka reports on the forum that when he saves a word, the display in the dashboard is so far to the right that he cannot see it even if he scrolls. He has what he calls a conventional sized display. I will ask him if this is in the minimized view or the standard view. I am not aware of anyone else reporting this problem. Are you? Any thoughts?

なにかできるか知りません。また連絡します。お迷惑をかけてすみません。なんとか新ヴァージョンも楽しく使えるようになんとかしたい.

Ken-san, Screenshot 送ってけれますか?

Steve, sorry to be late. I just came back home now. OK, I’ll send you a video later. If this problem only happened to me, it might be just because of my ignorance. Maybe you can solve my problem. Thanks.

Steve, now I sent a video on you email address. Will you download it and check it out? Thanks.