שלום. Hebrew

Just wondering if anyone is using the beta hebrew facilities?

I’ve found them to be pretty good, however I do crave the ability to get pronunciation audio on each individual word, like in the other non-beta languages.

Are there any plans to upgrade the hebrew section soon?

I suppose I’m just raising awareness that there are some who are waiting on it.

Judging by the number of people studying it, I doubt it. I think Steve was saying he might learn Hebrew one day?

I spoke Hebrew when I was a kid. I have gradually forgotten all of it, as young kids do from the age of 13. Its an interesting language, but I’d rather learn Arabic. Why do you want to learn it?

I checked out the translate.google.com site, and there is no audio for Hebrew, only translation. LingQ uses Google.

@Julz611
you can choose which dictionary you would like to use on LingQ. there is a button “other dictionary”
I think there are all without audio.

j;-)

Thanks, I did actually know there are other dictionaries…but none with audio. But it’s a sure bet that if the google site doesn’t have audio, then there’s none on LingQ. I wonder if someone knows a free Hebrew online audio dictionary (I can’t find one), that LingQ could add.

@Julz611
I found only a picture dictionary with audio.

it is English/ hebrew!!! :wink:

j;-)

1 Like

Found this Hebrew Dictionary | HebrewPod101.com

Can we add that?

1 Like

@Kyleleitch - Unfortunately this dictionary isn’t compatible with our site. In order for the dictionary to work the term needs to actually appear in the URL itself.

I found this; www.morfix.co.il/en/שלום but I am unable to get the audio working.

I’ll keep searching!

@Alex

Maybe you can use some URL from this link!
There are some on line dictionary:

j:-)