УБИЙСТВО ЛИБЕРАЛЬНОГО ПОЛИТИКА ( The murder of the liberal politician)

Which part of my post do you consider to be a cliche. The core problem in Ukraine is Russian refusal to respect independence of Ukraine, to treat its neighbour as equal.

Nemtsov did nothing for Russia except blaming it.

Putin is the best leader ever!

We support Putin whatever it takes. If you don’t like him, stay calm then, he isn’t your President.

Steve, stop watching zombie TV and start to believe what we say.

They won’t uderstand Evgeniy, don’t push 'em

Oh, my! C’mon Steve!

NEMTSOV DID NOTHING FOR RUSSIA! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! He blamed it. That’s it, mam.

Sure I know, unlike the native foreigners here, you’re just being paid for your trolling here, no surprise! :wink: At least, knowing that you’re just a troll on a flat-rate nobody here would ever respond to you! :wink:

Watch this

Watch this

Watch this

Watch this then

Obama, Merkel, Potroshenko are the murderers all innocent people in Donbass, man

Of course you do! =))) So long as you’re being paid for this! :wink:

I’m not being paid, I hope you’re not either, but I doubt

You’ve already said that man, don’t be so boring.
Watch this better

Please, do remember, Russian trolls get payment for the return texting traffic, as well, i.e. for you’all’s responses, so NEVER answer them! :wink:

Hi, Steve! =)))

Just as intuition was promting, it was an abortive coup, and the evidence scale will soon increase, exponentially, hopefully… Please, don’t blame either Evgeny or me personally, as I’m much too superficial and simple-minded to notice even the subtle traces of these evidence…

Another thing I’m really hating at the moment, is when you have a difference in opinion with someone, and they call you a troll, it is today’s method of silencing the opinion of someone on the internet. Putin’s trolls Pauler ? Seriously.

Ukraine is an interesting subject and also a dividing one. I will be waiting for a detailed report on MH17, one that I can read and interpret myself. I really hope the Dutch are impartial, because the coverage of their recent reports has been anything but that, on either side.