Youtube import not working

Yes, I too am having this problem with French.

I’m having the same problem with german and english. It just started today. I tried to suppress it and re download it but the downloading doesn’t work anymore

also having this problem now.

same here

detail: ERROR: cTDi7gfynUc: “token” parameter not in video info for unknown reason; please report this issue on Issues · ytdl-org/youtube-dl · GitHub . Make sure you are using the latest version; see youtube-dl/README.md at master · ytdl-org/youtube-dl · GitHub on how to update. Be sure to call youtube-dl with the --verbose flag and include its complete output.

I am also experiencing this issue. Note that I didn’t have this issue the same time that I wanted to download a french language video from you tube

We will get it fixed! Thanks for reporting the problem.

Thanks, I reported the problem to our team and we will do our best to have it fixed asap. Thanks for your patience.

This issue is now fixed and you should be able to import from YouTube again.

Getting error: “error details: subtitles can’t be used” from a channel I have imported videos from in the past. Help! Thanks!

Yes me too im having the same problem with a french video. “Error: detail: Subtitles can’t be used”

I’m getting the same problem and error message. It’s also a channel I’ve imported from in the past.

Can you please send me a link to a video you get that error message for? Thanks.

This one: ITALIA ¿IZQUIERDA + DERECHA en un gobierno de coalición? - VisualPolitik - YouTube

It was working fine again up until about 30 minutes ago (apr. 7:30 p.m. EST). Now, I’m getting an error with any video I try saying, “Error, Detail: Subtitles can’t be used.”
I’m getting this for videos for which there are subtitles and from a channels where I had no trouble previously.

Has there been any progress about resolving this issue?

I was about to reply again with further feedback saying, “Hey, good news! I tried it again last night and it was working fine.”

Today however, I’m getting that error message again (“Detail: Subtitles can’t be used.” ).

I believe it’s random.

I seem to be getting it on this video, which YouTube has no problem displaying subtitles for: Macalline - Part 1 - YouTube