Writing submission in the wrong list

Hi. In the French writing list, I see an English writing that shouldn’t be there. The one that appears is written by Annett, tutor Helen!
I don’t know if it can also be seen in the English writing list but if it is not the case, nobody will be able to do the correction… Could you switch this writing to the correct list for Helen :slight_smile: ?
I hope there is not this problem with French and other languages writings.

I have sent this writing in the English section, I have selected tutor Helen. Now this writing is in the French section and I can’t open it. Unfortunately I have no copy :frowning:

Annett. I can copy and send it to you of course but I think that this writing could be placed in the correct English list…

Write to Mark. Maybe he could put the writing in the correct section.

I’m still trying to figure out how this could have happened. Annett, did you change the language to English and then go to Write and submit? Did you click the submit button from the Home page? Did you manually change the language in the page url? If you could let me know, that would help in trying to figure this out.

I really can’t move the writing into the English section although I can give Helen access to the French list briefly so she can correct it. Probably the best thing to do is for Annett to resubmit it in the English section and a) make sure it works this time and b)everything else will work properly like importing etc…

Annett, let Marianne or I know and we can send your text to you so you can resubmit it. I will also, of course, give your points back so you can do so. Just confirm that this is what you want to do.

Never mind telling me how you did it, Annett. I can now recreate the problem. We will try to fix this right away.