Will there be a sale on Black Friday?

Like the title says, really interested in a Premium sub but it’s a bit too expensive for me right now… is there usually a further price drop on Black Friday?

We will start the Black Friday promo on Wednesday. Make sure that you are subscribed to our Promo email to receive an offer.

2 Likes

Great to hear! Definitely waiting on it.

1 Like

How do you sign up to the promo email? thanks

1 Like

Is there away to get this sale if your already a member for a year? I want to renew it and id like the offer too

1 Like

@Natro1234 At the bottom of this page: Login - LingQ

1 Like

@Alex1029 Sure, but in that case please emails us ( support(at)lingq.com ) and we will apply the coupon for you.

Is there a different way to receive the offer? If I am logged in into my account, will I see anything?

Can I get this mail? I am also a member for a year currently .

Hi, I am subscribed to the promo emails but have not received anything yet. If there’s an offer I would seriously consider it… If there’s another way to find out about, that would be great too (e.g. sharing a voucher code here?)

1 Like

@henryloveslangs @Cinderela If you are Premium already, please contact us on support(at)lingq.com and we can help you to manually apply the coupon on your account. Cheers!

Hi Zoran
I have several emails ticked, including for ‘promotions’ but don’t seem to be receiving any emails at all. Please could you kindly advise or assist?
Many thanks, Br Frank

Please email me on support(at)lingq.com and I’ll help you to apply the coupon on your account. Cheers!

1 Like

@rustadounidense Looks like you were unsubscribed from our email system. I just subscribed you back and you will receive the next promo email. Or you can email support if you want to take advantage of it before that.

1 Like