Wie soll man schriftliche Texte schreiben und überprüfen?

I agree with Steve about translations often sounding a bit odd and tried to delete both the lessons of mine in the Spanish library, but couldn’t delete them. Perhaps Support will do me the honour? Thank you. I shall now have a look to see what I can remove from the French bibliotheque :slight_smile:

I just had another look at my courses and see to my horror that they have all been marked as “poor”. I always thought they were quite popular. I shall naturally remove them all. I do not want to inflict poor quality on the world!

How do you know they have been marked as “poor”? I remember I listened to some of them and found them very enjoyable!

When you look at courses and have the course page (from within the library?) there is a rating on the top left.

Would you be able to send over a screenshot of this, SanneT?

To remove lessons, just open them up and go to the “Edit Lesson” page, then change “Shared” at the bottom to “Private” and save it. This will remove it from the Library :slight_smile:

Sorry, I was wrong about the source. It is from within my profile page. If you click any of the links there, they’ll lead to the full course with the dropdown menu showing “poor”. My one consolation is that even Vera’s courses are marked like that! :slight_smile:

It looks like a developer problem. In earlier versions there were shown five stars which were coloured or not. But now it is a dropdown menue which makes no sense.

I think it is important not to make quick decisions on all of this. We need a system that brings good content to the fore and hides or removes poor content. One person saying a lesson is poor is not grounds for removing a lesson. Let’s just wait for now.

The bug is: We can not change your or sannes lesson from poor to good or exelent.It remain poor.this is the problem.

I thought the dropdown menu was meant to rate the course, but if you choose any of the options, nothing happens. In that case, where/how can we rate a lesson/course?

Indeed, let’s see what can be done. Support will look at it and till then I certainly shall hold my horses. Now that I know I am in good company with my rating and that it is no true reflection, I can wait a little longer.