Which language are you studing at LingQ?

English at the moment. I’d like to learn German in a near future.

@keroro i use the same smilies =P only with ] [

I haven’t been on much due to “life”, But, doing a novel in Spanish, a tad bit of French, and some dabbling in Chinese. =]

I’m learning Japanese and at the moment am flirting with Portuguese. I’m also learning Korean and Russian right now but I’m not sure if I will continue or not.

English.

Hey, I have started learning Swedish. Tried the Rosetta Stone method and it just wasn’t working without a translation.

I can already see that my time here is more beneficial. :slight_smile:

Good luck everyone!

Hey, I have started learning Swedish. Tried the Rosetta Stone method and it just wasn’t working without a translation.

I can already see that my time here is more beneficial. :slight_smile:

Good luck everyone!

Hope you didn’t pay for that and end up wasting all that money

Oh I did but that’s marketing for you! Lesson learnt I guess.

Finally I decide to learn English trough LingQ and German as well.

Norwegian :slight_smile: I dabble in Russian sometimes but… meh… I love Norwegian

I’m studying English
i looove English and i hope learning and speak fluently

it’s to dificult to understand the prononce of the words but i’ll reach for
^^

I am an American living in Paraguay, so Obviously I am studying Spanish. But I was studying German too but then I decided to change to French. After I am fluent in Spanish I will learn Brazilian Portuguese. I don’t like European Portuguese, but I think Brazilian Portuguese sounds really nice. :slight_smile:

@chumnutzly, I personally prefer latin american Spanish to european Spanish myself as well, but I will still study lessons from Spain anyway, because I think they will still help more than they could hurt.

Oh I agree. I just prefer Latin American Spanish because it sounds nicer. But since I am living in a Latin American country now, Spanish from Spain can confuse me if I encounter unique vocabulary and slang, ect. Because sometimes things are unique to Spain and won´t help me here.