What Japanese anime do you like?

Hi! My name is sakuya , I am Japanese ,

I want to ask everyone,
What Japanese anime do you like ?

( If there was a mistake , Please correct a mistake )

My favorite is Rurouni Kenshin and my second favorite is either Fruits Baskets, Death Note or Zombie Loan

しまじろう and アンパンマン万 :)

アンパンマン万 > アンパンマン

10本アニメ
これが最高!

(Includes English subtitles)

あんまりアニメを見ないな。

Death Note, elfen Lied, GITS, etc

Currently though, I can’t really watch anime because I’m in this stage of studying Japanese that it is no longer gibberish to me, so I can no longer just tune it out, yet at the same time there are still too many unknown words, my brain keeps trying to analyze it, which in turn causes me to stop watching after 20mins or so cause it’s too tiring.

Thank you very much
I thank animes and comics are one of the Japanese culture ,
so I 'm very happy that there are people who know Japanese anime ,

May I ask a favor of you ?
Please give me the interesting culture of your country

I’m sorry that I ask only a question

( If there was a mistake , Please correct a mistake )

Well, my country has Pripyat - the city that surrounds Chernobyl- I visited it once- all the buildings are empty and you get to explore the entire city.

My brother and I grew up watching Rurouni Kenshin (aka Samurai X), and it continues to be one of my favorite animes. I never really got into that many other animes, though I’ve seen bits and pieces of Naruto, One Piece, Inuyasha, Death Note, Yu Yu Yakusho, etc.

Rurouni Kenshin is undoubtedly the best

My most favorite is Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion!! Just love the story and characters. Another, series rather, would be Mobile Suit Gundam. I have seen many other animes but these are my favorites.

Thank you for replying
Your’s favorit anime are not losing popularity

- YouTube

Japanese female character is liked abroad

Please enjoy watching !