What is your soul language?

I took the test and and surprise! my soul language is Portuguese! What do you think that means? Perhaps I have no soul, sniff
:))

Your soul is in Fados and when I listen to Fados so is mine.

That’s a beautiful thing to say! :slight_smile: You’re inspired!

Italian!

Mandarin!

I got Mandarin (Chinese)
Wise and astute, you are thoughtful in everything you do. You are smart, perceptive, cunning, and full of amazing warmth. What a luck to know you!

I changed two answers but still got Mandarin.

My soul language is Dutch! Funny. Grappig!

I’ve got Portuguese, my native language!
What a surprise!

Mine is French. Huh. I dropped out of French class in a week. What does one have to do to have Korean as their soul language?

The same happened to me and to Silvia. I wonder why.

Thanks! If so I keep moving with my English until I get a mustache.

I got Spanish too:)

Good plan! Even is the 'tash doesn’t help with your English, it will certainly look cool. You can’t lose!

It’s Italian for me: la dolce vita here I come!

My came up as Italian which I would have chose for myself anyway.

The correct is:
“Agora eu falo e compreendo PortuguĂȘs”
Good Luck!

Obrigado! Thank you very much for your correction. If you want it we can change our skype names,so we can have a chance to learn something new and it will be a pleasure for me to met you.
Big greetings and everything best.

I got Spanish like many others. It’s interesting how they don’t have English as a choice. :smiley:

Maybe I can’t understand the question.
What does it mean: ‘your soul language’? - the language which you like most of all? the languahge which is close to your soul?
All languages have ‘a soul’, I like all languages.
Maybe most of all I like Russian because it’s beatiful and very flexible.
But I like German, English, French as well,especially if I’m reading such writers as Goethe, Schiller, Th. Mann, W. Shakepear, Ch. Dickens, Ernest Hemingway, Sommerset Mauem, Honore Balsac, Stendal, Flauber, Mopassan etc.

Your soul’s language is:

Mandarin (Chinese)

Wise and astute, you are thoughtful in everything you do. You are smart, perceptive, cunning, and full of amazing warmth. What a luck to know you!