What are you interested in? What do you want to listen in Russian? Create a new topic and I'll record it in Russian. Что вас интересует? О чем вы хотите услышать на русском? Придумайте новую тему и я запишую ее для вас на русском

No, speed of reading…and clarity is excellent ! thank you Nav

Спасибо за ссылку. Мне нравится урок.
Тема - очень интересна;
скорость - нормальна (кажется мне), не слишком быстра;
голос - приятен;
запас слов - труден. Спасибо за упрощения.

Незнание слов мне тормозит. Нужно читать урок до слушания, чтобы понимать его. Это не плохо, так как, изучав слова, я могу слушать урок. Очень хороший урок. Спасибо.

Спасибо за коментарии. Мне очень приятно. В будущем буду стараться делать уроки ещё лучше. В ближайщем будующем будет еще два урока по истории древних славян и один урок о правилах употребления фразового логического ударения в русском языке.
Thanks for comments. I’m pleased. I will try to do topics better in the future. There will be two topics more on history of ancient Slavs and one topic on rules of using the phrasal logical stress in Russian.

Урок о правилах употребления фразового логического ударения и порядке слов в русском языке. Login - LingQ
Topic on rules of using the phrasal logical stress and word order in Russian.

Хороший урок. Спасибо! Ваш голос ещё приятный, а он резко изменился. :wink:

Стараюсь. Это голоса моих друзей. Мой голос вы еще не слышали. :slight_smile: Я считаю, что чем больше разных голосов, тем лучше. Ведь у всех свои особенности произношения.
I try to do my best. Those are friends of mine voices. You haven’t heard my voice yet. :slight_smile: I suppose, a lot of different voices is better. Because everybody has his own peculiarities in articulation.

Хочу услышать русские анекдотов. Это если возможно про Василий Иванович и Вовочка. Лублю про Ржевский…

Привет Навигатор! Я посмотрел очень интересный документальный фильм о жизни в тюрьме на ютюбе. По-моему мнению будет очень интересно услышать больше о тюрьменной жизни.

Киньте ссылку
Post the link

Since you are going to be uploading some stuff I would very much appreciate it if you uploaded some simple stories in Russian ex. Rumpelstiltskin or some other fairy tales. Spacibo bolshoe

Думаю, что Румпельштильцхен в русском переводе не очень прост для чтения. Но я его озвучил, как вы и просили.
I think that Rumpelstiltskin isn’t very simple for reading in Russian translation. But I’ve dubbed it as you asked.

I’ll give my humble opinion.
I started to learn Russian and unfortunately I realized that we don’t have any basic lesson for the people that don’t have any knowledge in this language, I’m not talking about alphabet or pronunciation but we need to learn key phrases…

Hi, how are you?
What your name?
How old are you?
I’m…
My name is…
I’m from…

This kind of thing is very important!

LingQ library have alot of good content in russian, but for the people that have knowledge in this language.

Brazilian Polyglot. I beg to differ. Choose Beginner 1 as your level in the LIbrary and you will see a rich selection of beginner content, some of which has translations into English. Let me know if you have any trouble.

Ох…тяжелый стиль. А кто автор перевода? Похоже то ли на очень старый перевод, то ли на отредактированный машинный.

I must say that the quality and quantity of beginner material in Russian in our library is really outstanding. I look forward to hearing back from Brazilian Polyglot.

Now I need agree with you Steve, I found a very good content there and I’m so excited learning this language, I felt the same way when I started to learn english. Very good feelings.
Спасибо.

Lucas, look for Evgueny’s lesson collection called called Первые шаги.

Russo é muito mais fácil do que eu pensava, minha única dificuldade até agora é a questão da grafia, estou fazendo muitas cópias de diálogos do meu livro Assimil,LingQ. Mas tenho que dizer que aprendi muiito mais ouvindo o Pimsleur Russian do que lendo ou ouvindo os áudios dos livros.
To aqui trabalhando e ouvindo meus áudios… amazing!

o aprendizagem de línguas é um longo caminho