We need more content creators for the Japanese library!

If you open the Japanese library you will find that only 22 lessons were shared in 2010. And it is the end of April now…
http://www.lingq.com/learn/ja/store/search/?sort=date
For example in the Russian library 45 lessons were shared only in April.

A lot of Japanese members have English blogs. Why not to write the same in Japanese and share it at LingQ library? Please, help learners of Japanese, create some content.

There are some ideas:

• kanji collection. One lesson — one kanji. For example, 日: 日本に行きたいです! もう旅行の日取りを決めました。3月18日です!日曜日です。10日間東京に滞在します。So, the idea is to repeat the same kanji with different readings several times. You can create several lessons for the same kanji: for beginners I, II, intermediates.
  • particles collections. Emma-san created such kind of collection, but I still have problems with に and で. And with others particles also. I.e. 母を変愛しています。彼女に恋しました。I am sure you know much more examples, when verbs are synonyms, but different particles are used with them.

よろしくおねがいします!

For 日 completely forgot about 昨日 & 明日…

“母を変愛しています” It supposed to be 母を大変愛しています :))

I have watched the video. It was very interesting, although I watched it only once and have to admit that I could not understand it all.

「私はそのビデオを見ました。それは大変興味深いものでしたーー私はそれを一度しか見ていないので、そのすべてを理解することができたとは言えませんが。」

試みに、自分が書いた英語の文章を日本語に翻訳してみました。元の英語の文章にできるだけ忠実に表現しようとすると、かなり不自然な日本語になることに気づきました。忠実な翻訳というのはかなり苦しい作業なのだろうと思いました。

Some more ideas

• record forum posts, LingQCentral blog and LingQwiki articles;
  • Japanese recipes
  • book and films reviews

Perhaps some members could record their blogs in Japanese. Hint. Hint.:slight_smile: