Vocabulary Study Suggestion

Is there a way to prioritize your vocabulary by the frequency the individual sees the words? I am trying to follow Steve’s advice of creating lots of linq’s by reading a lot and absorbing the words as I go, but I think it would be great to be able to sort all of my l linq’s by how often I have seen them and then constantly study the top 10-50. This way I would only be studying the words that are important to me, based on the material I like to consume. This seems like a great feature that should be technically pretty easy. Please let me know if this is something planned for the future, or if there is a way to do it that I haven’t been able to figure out. Thanks.

In the vocabulary part of lessons, if you select filters there is a filter for importance. It filters based on word frequency. My understanding is it is based on word frequency in the language chosen - not on what you have read.

1 Like

As @vallarta wrote, on the Vocabulary tab you can sort words by Importance, which will show most important words on the top.
Most important words are words that appear most frequently in your study language in LingQ lessons.