V5 vocabulary problem - cannot change the status of some of my lings

Hi, since the new LingQ version launched I’ve had problems with changing the status of my lings (moving them from “new” to “known”). When I click on the tick symbol it seems to work just fine but once I refresh the page an error bar appear saying: “SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 2 Please check your Internet connection and visit our Twitter feed for system status updates.” And the word is again marked “new”. My Internet connection is fine. I tried two different browsers and it doesn’t work on either of them. Please help, it’s driving me crazy :smiley:

1 Like

This should work fine now, please give it another try.

Hello, I have the same problem with some lingQs not being put to the next level after answering them correctly. Altho I don’t get the error message like the person above. Do you have any idea how I can fix this?

thank you very much :slightly_smiling_face:

Please note that you need to guess the term correctly twice in a row, and then its status increase +1 automatically.

Dear Zoran,
thank you for answering. My problem however is that I answer it correctly 2 times and it stays in 1. even when I repeat it again and get it right 2 times again. :smiling_face_with_tear:

My problem only occurs though when I review my Flashcards inside the lecture. When I review them in the vocabulary section they do rise in number.