Urgent: Does anybody know the meaning of this: "hot air "nip" gons/bracents"

what does it mean: hot air “nip” gons/bracents? does anybody know about it? it is a part of machine, but i don’t know what is it

recently I’ve translated from German a manual of a machine, and
hot air nip – was a pinch on a tube that provide hot air throughout a machine

Sorry, can’t help more