Unearned Points and Mysterious Points

Hi LingQ Support,

I noticed the following today:
2019-07-02 1062Conversation points for 30 minutes #148053
2019-05-06 238Writing correction points. Learner: AleksaDV #84372

UNEARNED POINTS
I did not have a 30 minute conversation session today.
I do not know what writing correction work AleksaDV #84372 awarded me points for.

Please return the conversation points for 30 minutes (2019-07-02 1062Conversation points for 30 minutes #148053) to whomever they were taken from.

MYSTERIOUS POINTS
Please let me know exactly why I received "writing correction points) on 2019-05-06

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Nia
teacher.nia.online@gmail.com
yehrooz

I posted this about 3-1/2 hours ago. I will try emailing directly to support@lingq.com or something like that. :slight_smile:

I sent the above message via email and received this automated response. So everything is good, I’m sure this will be resolved. :slight_smile: Awesome!

Hi Niamaat,

Thank you for contacting LingQ Support! We’ve received your request and will get back to you with a response as quickly as possible. During business hours (9am to 5pm PST on Monday-Friday) we’ll get back to you within 3-4 hours. Evenings and weekends might take a bit longer.

We’ll be with you shortly!

Regards,

LingQ Support

I replied on your email and took care of your problem. :slight_smile:

Hi Zoran,

Thank you for replying to my email.

You let me know that the conversation points were returned to the account that they came from.

Maybe the points that were sent to me for a correction were sent out of gratitude. From time to time I visit the forum and respond to questions about English that are posted there. Sometimes that involves corrections.

Sincerely,
Nia