Unable to import new vocabulary

I have been unable to import any .csv list of vocab today. My list has the column names term, phrase, tag1, meaninglanguage1 and meaning1, in this order. Yesterday in the evening importing was still possible for me (however I had omitted the category meaning1 by mistake, which is why I wanted to import the list anew today in the morning). After I klick on “Import” nothing happens, so usually after waiting for 3-4 mins I reload the page. This has so far always worked for me, but today all I’ve been getting is the notification that no new LingQs had been created.

Study language is Spanish, if this makes any difference.

Thanks in advance for your helpful tips.

Do you still have the same issue now? Please give it a try and let me know. Thanks.

Yes, unfortunately the problem still persists. :frowning:

Thanks, we are looking into it.

Thanks! Here’s what my vocab file looks like, in case this helps:

Hello, the problem with importing still persists and it’s really messing with my studying. Is there anything I can try?

The /import method is constantly plagued with 500 errors and sometimes the server says it got your package but then does nothing.

You can use my extension to import your CSV data through a different mechanism.

1 Like

Do you see any error message on the page when you try to import?

No, I’ve left it undisrupted for lots of time and nothing happens at all until I reload the page. Then I get a notification that “No new LingQs have been uploaded/made” or something in this sense.