Tutor in my native language

How can I become a tutor in my native language? What are the requirements for this

Hi Matheus,

There are no strict requirements. You make an announcement and set a price. If you don’t get asked, lower the price, I guess. When you are contacted, your students will be able to leave a rating, and you’ll be able to build up a good reputation.

It didn’t work for me, but then Dutch is not a very popular language, or maybe I still set the price too high. It doesn’t matter much for me. I’m helping Ukrainians with learning English at no cost at the moment. So I’m busy anyway.

Jo

2 Likes

Anyone can become a LingQ tutor. Here are the steps to take to get started:
Create a LingQ account and select “Tutors” at the top of the page.
Select “You can become a LingQ tutor!” on the right.
Set up your tutor profile. You must add a bio, image, and video here. Be sure to add the language you would like to tutor and the fee you will charge for conversations and writing correction. You may offer just one or both of these tutor services.
Add your availability to the calendar. Choose the days and times you are available each week. If your availability changes, you can change your calendar at any time.

That’s it! Anyone looking for an online tutor in the language you offer will see you on the tutor page and be able to book a conversation with you. You can also promote yourself by creating lessons, responding to Exchange Requests, or being active on the forum so that learners start to learn who you are. Good luck!