"Trump sued for defamation by former Apprentice Summer Zervos"

@Tarris1

You wrote," I can’t say for sure, but something tells me that this woman is …"

Your comments about Ms Zervos is baseless as you yourself admit it. What makes you post such irresponsible comments on the Internet?

@Yutaka: “…I don’t know what you are contending by writing this. Whom are you speculating about? Are you speculating about Ms Zervos, who came forward to accuse Mr Trump of sexual assault?..”

If it’s Ms Zervos in particular that we’re talking about, I don’t know what she looks like - I’ve never seen her and I don’t know anything about her.

However my gut feeling (or “male intuition” intuition if you will) is rather inclined to think two things:

1.) It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if she is a really seriously sweet piece of kitty cat.

2.) It also wouldn’t surprise me if she was 100% up for it - if anything happened. (The Donald is, after all, a billionaire!)

Before you say it, YES!! This very much has to do with the “inner part of my mind”, etc.

Moreover I plead guilty as charged to any accusation that I have a perverted and depraved mind! :slight_smile:

@Tarris1: “…but something tells me that this woman is either trying to earn some quick bucks or attack his legitimacy as a president instead of bringing a criminal to justice…”

It’s possible for sure…

Where did you get the information about Trump’s “pussy grabbing comment”? Is his comment related to Ms Zervos and other six women? You can write anything you want to, but you should be responsible for what you wrote in this thread, or anywhere on the Internet.

PrinzCuck wrote:
“It’s possible for sure…”
This is an interesting expression.

Is it “probable” for sure?

Yutaka, you do the same as he does. Moreover, you constantly post articles that confirm your own views.

All each and everyone of us can do here is speculate. Only President Trump and Ms. Zervos know what happened.

Tarris1’s concerns are legitimate. It seems like every successful man has become either a rapist or a wife beater in the last decade. Don’t get me wrong, some of them most certainly think that they are entitled to everything because of their power and influence and absolutely are creeps.

Women who lie about this stuff are truly to blame here since those atrocious things always have and always will happen but by doing this they are only worsening the situation. Think about Rolling Stone and their University of Virginia article when “campus rapes” were supposedly a thing.

Jaliscostate wrote:
“All each and everyone of us can do here is speculate. Only President Trump and Ms. Zervos know what happened.”
“Women who lie about this stuff are truly to blame here”

Are you presupposing that Ms Zervos is lying, although you don’t know anything about what happened between Trump and her? If she had been lying, Trump would have sued her for libel. It is “possible for sure” that she is telling the truth and Trump is telling lies here again.

“Before you say it, YES!! This very much has to do with the “inner part of my mind”, etc.
Moreover I plead guilty as charged to any accusation that I have a perverted and depraved mind! :-)”

Interesting comments! Do you want to say that you are pretending that you are a bad guy?

Should I worry about my abosorbing two great, great styles of writing practised by Donald Trump and PrinzCuck?

Please re-read my previous post thoroughly and do not take what I wrote out of context.

“Are you presupposing that Ms Zervos is lying, although you don’t know anything about what happened between Trump and her?”

You’re kind of assuming Trump’s guilt without any real knowledge. But this is perhaps more “correct” since we are talking about sexual molestation?

“If she had been lying, Trump would have sued her for libel.”

How is this argument any better than Tarris1’s?

The internet was made for irresponsible comments, so I’m going to post one right now:

If this woman had a case she would have sued Mr. Moneybags nine years ago and gotten rich much earlier. This is nothing but a smearing campaign against Trump and I’m sure there are liberals behind the scenes financing the whole act.

“No” & “Yes”.