Translation not readable on the browser, words cut off, and often incomplete translation

There are two problems.
I imported a audio lesson and after transcription was complete, I opened the lesson and selected show translation. Then it generates an English translation. 1. However, it never translates the whole lesson.
2. Also the format of the page seems to block part of the text that is translated making it unreadable. This is regardless of me setting it to wide, standard, or double. I also tried increasing and decreasing font size and spacing between lines. No matter which setting I use, words are cut off. I tried Fire fox and google chrome browsers with the same results.


Edit: add more images for context

1 Like

Thanks for reporting, we will look into this.

1 Like