The sudden abundance of Lingq Exchange

I’ve suddenly received today 50 or more Lingq Exchanges from “littlespring”. I think it’s a bug, isn’t it?

That sounds like a bug. Can you please forward me one of these emails to support(at)lingq.com? Thanks!

It’s interesting: every of these mails has some real content but when they come tens and tens every hour - it’s just stupid. During the night I’ve received again almost 100 such e-mails.
Here is one of them:

littlespring just posted on the Writing Exchange. Click to help them with their Writing Correction .

Untitled
From where I stand, everyone has compassion for other people in nature.
However, some people can lose their humanity and become very callous and ruthless on social media.
Sometimes I am appalled at relentless defamation and slurs used within the internet community.

I have a few bits and pieces to do today, and I’m going to get all of them out the door by 9 PM.
For, my favorite band Sakanaction will stream their concert video on YouTube at 9 PM tonight.

I make it a point to listen to a couple of English news podcasts to acquaint myself with US current news.
I don’t know a whole lot about them, but I have bits and pieces of information about what’s currently happening in the US.

Please let me know if it happens again. I just warned that user one last time. It’s not the first time for him to spam the Exchange or the forum.

Not too many like yesterday but about 10 new Writing Exchange from ‘littlespring’ appear again today. It is about some probblems with premium Lingq but I don’t understand why he doesn’t place these questions in the forum. Why does he place these questions in Writing Exchange. Here is one of these todays’s Exchanges:

littlespring just posted on the Writing Exchange. Click to help them with their Writing Correction .

Untitled
:four_leaf_clover: These notification problems started to happen after I upgraded to Ling’s premium course.

● (1) As you can see on my wall, the notifications of “I now know over 【 11K 】【 16K 】【 18K 】 【 19K 】 【 21K 】 words” didn’t come at all from LingQ to my wall.

● (2)
As of 7: 40PM : Due to one of many bugs on LingQ’s side, the notification for【 21K 】words to my wall has been delayed for more than【 7HOURS 】
Due to one of many bugs on LingQ’s side, I predict the notification for【 21K 】words 【 WON’T COME FOREVER 】 from LingQ to my wall , as the notifications for【 11K 】【 16K 】【 18K 】 【 19K 】 words didn’t.

● (3)
As of 7: 40PM : Due to one of many bugs on LingQ’s side, the notification for【 22K 】words to my wall has been delayed for more than【 5 HOURS 】
Due to one of many bugs on LingQ’s side, I predict the notification for【 22K 】words will strangely delay for more than 【 9 HOURS 】, and I predict it won’t come until 【 around 0:00 AM, NEXT DAY 】Japan Time, until after it will be more than【 9HOUR - delay 】

:four_leaf_clover: These notification problems started to happen after I upgraded to Ling’s premium course.

Thanks, I took care of it.

Today there is a new attack of Writing Exchanges, now from pumpkin202112.
During an hour I received about 50 such exchanges.
If this a real person, maybe it would be useful to limit such Writing Exchanges to 3 a day. But perhaps it’s a bug or artificial generated emails.
Here is one of these Writing Exchanges:

pumpkin202112 just posted on the Writing Exchange. Click to help them with their Writing Correction .

Untitled
I was blown away when I heard him saying that because his English already sounds marvelous and extraordinary to me, including the insightful, profound topics or contents he talks about, his perspicacious, far-sighted opinions, and his thoughtful frame of mind.

Nevertheless, he still keeps having aspirations to improve his English, which blew my mind.

I like how he sets a good example himself to us learners. I always feel motivated by him, as the same non-native English speaker.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s the same user again who keeps coming back with different accounts and posting. Sent him again one final warning, otherwise I’ll need to suspend this new account too.
All his exchange posts are removed now.