The function "Learn" closes so quickly that I have no time to click on one of the option (lessons, vocabulary..)

I was told it has been solved… I still have this issue (on 3 different iPads). I hope they reset everything to how it was a week ago. I also cannot see the rewind button. I want the old bar that has everything in it and not a fancy wheel that doesn’t work. Functionality is much more important than fluffy and silly additions.

@rhettslang The issue with the menu should be fixed. It had nothing to do with any changes we made. It was related to the latest iOS update. We then had to build a fix to enable the menus to work again in iOS. Which os are you running on your iPads? Have you updated to the latest one? Have you tried refreshing the site a few times to make sure you have cleared any cached versions?

The rewind button currently only shows when you are playing the audio. We did not anticipate that people would want to see the rewind control while the audio was stopped. We will be looking into improving the audio control this coming week. Thanks for your patience.

This seems to be sorted for me now. Thanks :slight_smile: