Thank You to the LingQ Team!

I would like to say “THANK YOU” to the whole LingQ team, especially to the programmers and designers in the back office!

I like latest changes very much (lesson page and LingQ popup), especially the new need to click on yellow and white words, plus elimination of visual fade-ins/fade-outs. This makes the whole process of LingQ-ing and the word lookup much more a pleasure. The new LingQ popup is also great: the new and easy status setting, the lookup of user hints! Great!

Again - a big “Thank you” to you all!
Keep up the good work!

Glad you’re liking the changes, hape, and thank you for the kind words :slight_smile:

By the way, the click-to-open was inspired by iLingQ. We felt that iLingQ was much more controlled and prevented any accidental input, especially when compared to the more finicky mouseover on the site.

I think it’s also good for those many (new) iPad users who want to “LingQ”-on-the-go…

Do you think to make a video with the recent new changes? Because I think I don’t know what you are speaking about.

The timely abolition of the fade-in/fade-out is a great improvement!

What does mean fade-in/fade-out ?

Appear/disappear gradually (when hovering over a yellow/blue word)… it used to be problematic and annoying.

Moi non plus ! Je ne comprends pas ces changements. Expliquez-moi, s’il vous plaît.

I appreciate everyone’s patience. Whenever we implement changes we test them in our test server environment, but there are always problems when we load a new version onto the real server. We want to sort these out before publicizing these changes too much.

Please rest assured that there will be full explanations next week. Again thanks for your patience.

For explanations of some of the changes, please see the LingQ Central blog: http://lingqcentral-en.lingq.com/

Merci bien.

Merci Messieurs!