Target langauge

Hey, I was just looking at my badge and such and I noticed I didnt have just Korean but English. How do I get rid of the English? I’m not learning English because I am a native speaker. I couldn’t figure out how to get rid of it.

@ Minjun - There is no need to get to rid of the English. Most people will just ignore it if you aren’t active in it. However, if you have an activity score of 0 in any language it no longer shows up in your profile so it will disappear in 30 days or less if you do nothing in English. Of course, if you are in English it will show up but nobody else will see it.

The badge/avatar displayed depends on what language slot you are active in (i.e. if you are in the Swedish section of the site, then your Swedish badge/avatar will display), not necessarily the language that you are actively studying.

Ok, yea I’m active in Korean thats it. I think what happen is I accidently clicked on Enlgish once then went back to Korean. Also I couldnt figure out how to get that badge to display on fb via the embedded code.

FB has changed things on their site so I’m not sure if it’s possible to display your LingQ badges or avatar anymore. Has anybody out there been able to do it?