Tab titles on Lessons page

Hi Everyone,

We would like some feedback from our community. Our recent update to the Lessons page tabbed interface is working well but we are still not sure we have the tab titles accurately labeled. I, for one, find myself in the wrong tab from time to time and find the labeling not necessarily as clear as it could be.

At the same time, it’s not obvious what the tabs should be called and we don’t want to make things more confusing. I find that having the word Course in both My Courses and Course Library a little confusing. I find them too similar. Likewise, Lesson Feed, My Lessons and Lesson Library could all be visible and this could get confusing.

One idea is to change to simply Feed, Library, My Courses or My Lessons. Or, we could even call the third tab My Stuff or My Content or something else…

What do you think on our community? Any preferences? Any suggestions? Should we adjust the labels? Should we leave them?

“One idea is to change to simply Feed, Library, My Courses or My Lessons. Or, we could even call the third tab My Stuff or My Content or something else…”

this sounds really intuitive and streamlined compared to the current system. So I like the change to:

1. FEED
  2. LIBRARY
  3. MY CONTENT
  4. MY IMPORTS

The word “My” does a simple, intuitive job distinguishing what’s mine from the LingQ system. And I really like the feed. I’m discovering So Much Stuff this way.

I’m quite happy with the tab titles. But I would change the cog wheel at the right to a ? to. encourage people to click on it. Then in the Settings box include a brief explanation of what’s in each tab.