Suspension without deleting data?

Hi there! Is it possible to suspend one’s account without deleting one’s past data? I’m asking this because I’m currently not really active on Lingq, but I may wish to come back to it in the future, due to the fact that I’m not really focusing at the moment on the language for which I was using it actively.

I saw that there’s a “half price for three months” option for those attempting to “downgrade” on their way to deleting their account… Is there a “free with no access for a period” option, just to see if I miss it and possibly reinstate it if I do?

Thanks!!!

What you can do is to activate the Vacation plan (also offered during the downgrade flow) to keep your data saved for as long as you want for $2/month.

1 Like

Thanks, that sounded like a good option for me!..But I tried it and got an error message saying that the update hadn’t worked and I should contact support. Can you please help me take care of it.

Also note and please pass on to the design team my comment that it would be better if all of the possibilities were visible in one screen so one could make informed decisions, rather than having to follow through an obscure workflow or ask questions to discover them.

Hi!!! I think my message got missed. I need help. As I mentioned below, I tried to select the vacation option and got an error message saying that the update hadn’t worked and I should contact support.

Can you please help me take care of it!!!

Hi Nora, I replied to your email with some instructions. Please take a look.