When there are Exchange Requests I get a mail notification, but I’ve noticed that the subject in my email has changed: instead of " XXX just posted an Exchange Request", now I get “XXX just shared a course”, which is not the same.
I’ve reported this problem to the support some days ago via email.
There are weird things going on with forum messaging: yesterday I got three messages from Vera, and ALL of them were just a copy of the last message which I had sent to her! Strange. :-0
Sorry about that! It still seems to be some issues with our translation system. We are actively working now to fix it as soon as possible. Sorry again for this inconvenience.