Streak Color wrong and Bots in Challenges?

The streak color for some reason has been silver for me even though it should be gold. I have gotten 35k coins in the last 30 days and it was gold for a while until randomly it changed and also i have been noticing just a bunch of random new people in the challenges that rise to the top with no profile picture as well as someone just named test that has a TON of coins in a very short time. It just seems weird. Of course this stuff isn’t the end of the world but both of these things have contributed to my motivation.

1 Like

Thanks, we will look into it.

1 Like

awesome thanks for looking into it!

1 Like

Tons of coins could be someone starting a new language that they already know quite a bit of. For instance, if I start on a new Romance language, I’ll rake in a few thousand (or ten-thousand) coins just from sending lots of blue words to known. Things calibrate back to something more realistic after a few days.

2 Likes

Just adding to this, my streaks are also wrong (unless boundaries have changed). I’ve got over 30k coins in French but it’s silver, over 33k in Italian and it’s silver and over 41k in Portuguese and it is also still silver.

2 Likes

Yes i did think that may be a possibility but it just seemed to happen very recently for some reason which i thought was strange but who knows, maybe there was some advertisement somewhere that led to an influx of new people that already know a bunch of Japanese for some reason?

1 Like

yep, got downgraded to red, despite 20k+ coins… this was also reported in other threads earlier.