Someone is working overtime

When travelling I only have limited internet access but don’t want to lose touch with LingQ. I therefore monitor more than one forum, just to get a flavour of what is going on. For the last few days I’ve received a fair number of postings at least twice, which is cutting considerably into my available reading time. I cannot imagine that the writers post their comments in triplicate on purpose - is there a gremlin at work?
By the way, I am looking forward to trying out the new flashcards soon and congratulations on having Korean as a new language (not my choice, but there you go - next time lucky…).

Sanne, do you have more than one account open at LingQ?

The same thing happens to me recently. Today I got 3 copies of the same mail from Lingq. As far as I know, it has never happened before in my case.
I have two accounts, but with differents mail adresses, right now I am getting 3 copies.

I have only one account.But the same happens to me too.

I also received 2 notifications of the same forum post. The e-mail receiving times were a few minutes apart.

Jingle’s post got me to check this morning’s duplicates: yes, they are timed a few minutes apart, a few were from Spanish contributors, two from Steve. Here is an example of a, luckily, short notification: .lingq.com/learn/fr/forum/5/6721/ which was received twice, with a three-minute interval.

Could it have something to do with the slow server time and that people press ‘Post’ again because it appears to not have gone?

@ Steve: no, I only have one account with LingQ.

I, too, received duplicate forum emails today. We’re not sure why this is happening. I suspect it has something to do with the slowness on the site the past few days. We are working on this issue and hope to have it resolved soon.