Somebody whom practice english

Looking for someone to practice english by skype ( you can find me: emilio_perales ) My native languague is spanish, also I can help you if you want to improve your spanish.

Add me if you are interested :slight_smile:

i am also looking for someone to practice English with. My skype username : mak.roni

hi this is adam… i m waiting to improve my English conversation… my skype ID is adam_chennai

Hi !
My name is Mutaz , I’m from Syria , 22 years old , very friendly and like to communicate very much :slight_smile:
ID : m.j0933

hi

I’m a student in Yemen university in second level ,faculty of Arts, Specialization of English language .I wish to practice my language with anyone until improving my skill in speaking with any person .thanks My skype: abdullah.alsrory1

Hello everyone!

I’m a native-speaking English tutor here on LingQ with a very flexible schedule, so feel free to contact me if you’re interested in conversing.

Hi there, I think I remember you. Didn’t we have a discussion some time? I can’t remember in which language though. Glad to see you active here again.

Yes. I’m back. We had a conversation in English. Just when I was going to start tutoring, I had problem after problem with my laptop, and my backup, and my backup’s backup; but now, I’ve re-entered civilization and my laptop and internet connection are working fine. I’m planning to upload some more content again soon, too.