Some questions about the text displayed on the screen

I was wondering if there is a way to modify the way the text of a lesson is displayed. A few days ago LingQ started showing me this book in double page mode, which I really liked. But now it’s back to single page mode:
I would like to be able to read in double page mode without the sidebar, as it was a few days ago. Is it possible to modify this? I didn’t take a screenshot of what it looked like, because I didn’t imagine it would be removed, but I would like it to look like before, an example of a PDF viewer:
This is causing me problems with other books, for example here the sidebar is too far from the text
And when I switch to full screen mode it looks poorly laid out
So I was wondering if there is a way to adjust to dual screen mode or if that feature was permanently removed. Thank you very much for your support.

I am still having the same issue, I hope someone can help me :confused:

Not sure what you are referring to, but the double page mode doesn’t really exist. Could be that it was actually some kind of issue in case that lesson page looked weird, but that mode doesn’t exist.

For a brief period of time I was able to read my content in double page mode, I thought it was an update but since you don’t know about it, it was probably a bug. However, it is very uncomfortable how the text is now displayed in every book I import, like just covering half of the screen, even if I change to full screen mode, it looks poorly laid out.